– To refresh standard scans of joints and pararticular structures.
– To referesh ultrasound abnormalities including characteristic B-mode and Doppler findings in inflammatory rheumatic diseases.
– To refresh findings in patients with peripheral nerve entrapment syndromes.
– To refresh characteristic findings in large vessel vasculitis.
– To refresh the recognition of sports injuries.
– Basic, intermediate and advanced level pathologies and ultrasound based differential diagnosis of rheumatic diseases.
– Peripheral nerve entrapment syndromes.
– Ultrasound in large vessel vasculitis.
– Sonographic findings in patients with sports injuries.
– To demonstrate standard scans, basic, intermediate and advanced level pathologies.
– To demonstrate sonography of peripheral nerves and vessels.
– To discuss common artefacts and pitfalls.
WORKSHOPS IN SMALL GROUPS
– Supervised hands-on scanning of patients with rheumatic diseases.
– Supervised hands-on scanning of peripheral nerves.
– Supervised hands-on scanning of temporal arteries.
The course is open for all attendees from EFSUMB member countries. Applications should be e-mailed to: email@example.com.